How to setup a LinkedIn Business page
Have you ever thought is it worth it to have a LinkedIn Business page?
Many businesses are reducing their potential by not having a LinkedIn company page. The LinkedIn company pages have numerous amount of different benefits compared to a LinkedIn personal profile. Company pages help users learn about your business, your brand, and job opportunities.
Here are some key benefits of having a LinkedIn Company Page:
- It showcases your company, not just your employees
- Employees can indirectly be company ambassadors
- Monitor and be notified when someone mentions your company or brand
- Promote your latest, most important news
- Showcase your specialist services
The requirements needed to add a company page.
- Must already have a personal LinkedIn profile with your true first and last name
- The profile strength must be at least intermediate or all-star
- You must have several connections on your profile
- You must be a current employee of the company with your position listed in the experience section of your profile
- You must have a company email address added and confirmed on your LinkedIn account
How To Create A LinkedIn Company Page
Company pages help clients learn more about your business and the services you offer. By adding a company page, you can also demonstrate to them the benefits of your services or products. A personal LinkedIn account needs to be created before your company page. You also need to confirm that your company doesn’t previously have a page on LinkedIn and you meet the requirements to add a company page on LinkedIn.
Adding a company page
1. From your homepage move the cursor over “Work” and select “Create a Company Page”
2. Select the type of company page that you want to create.
3. Enter in your company information
4. Click “Create Page” to continue
5. Complete the page set up by adding a cover photo, location details and content.
If you are looking to improve online presence, give a shout out to Aplos Digital
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.